Last Tuesday was a productive day in the studio, I took Jayda and her school friend Stephanie, they both sang beautifully, and were excited by the process of recording. The songs came together nicely. Here’s what happened:As we had pre-recorded the song, the girls came in to sing the choir and harmony parts in the chorus of the Christmas song. We had a listen and worked out the arrangements together. Then we practiced the parts, and when they were confident and ready they put the headphones on and went into the vocal booth (which is a soundproof box to record in), Jayda is now an old ha
- March 10-19 - Adelaide Fringe Festival https://www.adelaidefringe.com.au/fringetix/woodysworld-live
- March 25/26 - TBC
- April 2 - TBC
- April 5 - Knox Arts Centre, Melbourne
- April 14 - Bendigo Easter Festival
- April 14-17 - National Folk Festival
- April 23 - Warburton Preschool Show
- April 26-29 - SA School Holidays Shows - Carrick Hill
We are now on Patreon! This is an exciting new platform that allows patrons to support independent artists so that they can keep creating. Instead of large donations for individuals, this platform uses crowd sourcing.... using recurring micro-funding artists can now be supported to remain independent an viable.
Check out our Patreon Page HERE!